From aggressive behavior and dive-bombing to unsanitary conditions caused by droppings, gulls (often mistaken as seagulls) pose significant dangers for your employees and customers, especially when colonies of thousands nest on roofs.
For more than 20 years, we’ve worked with property owners and managers to prevent and manage gull issues with our gull deterrent systems, bird lasers, nest management, and gull depredation services. In the Chicago area, nesting season starts in April and runs through July. Once gull eggs hatch, there’s not much that can be done to remove them – they can only be managed at that point with prevention efforts being possible once again the following year.
Our services comply with the 1918 Migratory Bird Treaty Act, as well as state agencies, which dictate that gulls cannot be physically touched or harmed. Get a quote today to see how we can help you solve your gull problems.
More of What You Need to Know about Gulls
- Want To Get Rid Of Your Gulls? We’ve Got Good & Bad News…
- The Beginning Of July Brings An Unwelcome Gull Surprise
Why We’re Different
- We understand the role of a property manager and the risks and issues affecting their properties.
- We have a uniquely assembled bird control team including science, construction, sales, and customer support professionals.
- We provide observation and analysis before prescription.
- We have the right resources to respond rapidly.